Magnolia Grandiflora Galissoniere - Evergreen Magnolia 175/200cm tall
Magnolia Grandiflora Galissoniere is an evergreen tree making it a great option for screening. This tree has large leaves which are dark, glossy green on top and a dull russet brown underneath. As the tree matures it will produce stunning, large creamy white, saucer shaped flowers with dark purple stamens. Will grow in all moist, fertile soils but does need good drainage so avoid waterlogged areas. Evergreen Magnolia will become a medium to large sized tree if planted in a sheltered sunny site but can easily be controlled by pruning and then becomes very dense ideal as a screen.
If the tree size you require is not listed please call for current availability and delivery options as we are always updating the stock we have for sale at our tree nursery in Essex.
- 175/200cm tall
Availability: Local Delivery / Collection
Magnolia Grandiflora Galissoniere - Evergreen Magnolia
- Size: 175/200cm tall.
Botanical name/s: Magnolia Grandiflora Galissoniere
- Common name/s: Evergreen Magnolia
- Flower / Foliage: Large glossy green leaves with a brown underside. Stunning large creamy white, saucer shaped flowers.
- Plant type: Evergreen
- Flowering period: Summer
- Mature height: 10-12m
- Mature spread: 4-5m
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Recommended usage: Excellent screening tree or as a specimen
- Nursery grown: Yes
After Care / Plant Maintenance
- The Magnolia Grandiflora Galissoniere tree will need watering throughout the first growing season, but make sure not to over / under water.
- Check tree tie / stake isn't rubbing and / or too tight or too loose on the trunk.
- Check for and remove any dead, decaying, diseased or crossing branch.
- Remove any weeds from around the base of the Japanese Privet tree (including grass).
- Position/Aspect: Full sun to partial shade, sheltered sites preferred.
- Soil: Fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy in most places throughout the UK.
- Plant maintenance: Formative pruning when required..
How do I order from King & Co?
Your order may be placed via our Online Shop, which is fast simple and secure.
After your Online Shop order has been placed we will send an order confirmation email to the email address provided. This will provide you with details of your order, including the order number, which you should check and retain for your records. If there is an error in your order requirement, please contact us as soon as possible quoting your order number, so that we can rectify prior to dispatch.
We will take your credit or debit card payment over the phone. Simply call us on 01376 340469 and one of our experienced team are always available to discuss your order 7 days a week.
From our Nursery
Collect your trees or shrubs from our Nursery in Rayne.
We accept all major credit cards including: Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Credit, Visa Electron and Visa Debit.
How can I expect delivery from King & Co?
Overnight to your door
We can delivery to you anywhere in England and Wales via an overnight courier service (two days for Scotland & Ireland).
Via Online Shop
Orders placed via our Online shop if placed by 12 noon Monday –Thursday can be delivered to you the very next day. If placed on a Friday - Sunday delivery would be on Tuesday.
We deliver by national overnight courier service.
Should you require a specific delivery date, let us know in advance and we will arrange for your delivery to arrive on your required date.
Every tree and plant is packed to ensure your order arrives safely.
For large trees or quantities of trees and plants
Please phone us to discuss, we are usually able to deliver to you via a dedicated vehicle.
For local deliveries
We will deliver to you in our local area and we will be pleased to arrange this with you whilst you are visiting our Nursery or via the phone. We also provide a planting service.
We have our own installation teams to carry out planting in Southern & Eastern England. Please call us to discuss, we are always happy to provide you a quotation.