King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your online privacy.
This privacy notice is written in accordance with current Data Protection Laws. If you disagree with anything relayed in this Privacy Notice, you must not use the Sites or provide us with any information that could be deemed personal to you or identifiable as set out below.
Data Protection Contact
King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd is based in Rayne, United Kingdom. You may contact King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd, internal data protection resource if you have any questions or concerns about any policies or practices regarding Personal Data provided below.
Teresa King. Email; Sales@kingco.co.uk
King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Limited, Pods Lane, Rayne, Braintree, Essex
Collection of Personal Information
a) Information provided directly and voluntarily provided to King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd by you
- Clients: As a client of King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd, you provide us with personal information that makes you identifiable as an individual such as your email address, name and business or home address. We may also request that you provide us with voluntary information, such as your phone number. By doing this you consent to us keeping in contact with you to ensure we are providing the best products and services in line with your business goals.
- Suppliers: As a supplier of products to King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd, we are required to collect appropriate details when products have been purchased from yourselves. This information includes an email address, full name, business address and telephone number. By law we have keep this information to ensure if there are any issues in the future with any of the products or services provided to us, we have a point of contact to resolve these.
- Online Enquiries: All information you provide to us via our website- www.kingco.co.uk will be collected within the Content Management System applied on the website at that time. This information is transmitted to our email system as the CMS automatically sends notification emails.
b) Automatic Collection of Data: We may collect data about you when you use our Sites or our services. For example, if you access the Website via a computer, this information and what browser type you are accessing the Site on will automatically be collected to ensure you are provided with the best technical experience on our website. Similarly, with mobile devices, our Site will recognise when a device has accessed the site in order to alter layouts making the user experience ideal for a smaller device.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Sites may include, without limitation:
- the date and time of your visit the Sites;
- the amount of time you spend using the Sites;
- the pages you visit within the Sites;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
d) Information you share with us on our Sites: Any information posted on our Sites is public, however we do not associate any information regarding comments or reviews on our website with the individual but the business as a whole.
e) Information Provided to Payment Processors: All payments made to King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd are processed by a PCI/DSS-compliant (these are payment card industry security standards) payment processing service engaged by King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd. All information collected by these third-party providers for purposes of processing your payments is not seen by us, unless you have otherwise provided this information to us in connection with your use of the Sites or our products. Any information you provide to our accounting department is confidential and is exclusive to the business in which you reside at the time it is collected. We will not link your financial information with your usage of our Site.
Using, Sharing & Retention of Data
As set forth in this Privacy Notice or when specifically agreed to by you, we will not disclose personal information we gather from you to third parties unless King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd are required to share this information to complete your request or for legitimate business use.
a) How We Use your Information: King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd uses our personal information for the purposes stated at the time of collection; to provide advice, products and services to you as a customer, in order to process an order, you have placed with us. King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd also uses your information, as legally permitted, to keep you updated on company news, our products and services to ensure you are receiving the best products for your particular use.
b) How/When We Share your Information: King & Co (The Tree Nursery will only share your information when it is required to, for example if a court order or government request occurs and states that it requires specific information. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if required to do so by law or regulation, or in response to a subpoena or court order or any other enforceable governmental request or order or we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large or if we believe that you have abused the Sites by using them to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. Please be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
c) Legal Basis for Processing of Personal Information: If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), our processing of your personal information will be as follows; to ensure it is legitimate.
- Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done within the law.
- If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between yourself and King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd or for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b).”). If this data is not processed, King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd will not be able to conclude the contract with you.
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your information on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), for example complying in the fields of employment law.
- And where processing is necessary for the purposes of King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd.’s legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f).
d) Marketing Uses: King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd may contact you from time to time with relevant information regarding products or services that may be of interest to you. When you provide your data to us you will be automatically entered in to our email marketing system. You can opt out of this at any time by following the instructions set out in the emails you receive from us and then you shall no longer receive any marketing emails.
e) Transferring Data: We may be required to transfer your data to a third party that is not based within the European Economic Area. In such circumstances, we will always contact you prior to doing so to confirm that you are happy for us to transfer data in a secure and relevant way. Transferring of data in this way is a rarity unless it is for the purpose of law enforcement, or it is to a supplier that may require your assistance.
f) Data Retention: King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd will only retain your data for as long as it feels is necessary. There is certain information we have to keep on file as required by law. For Instance – we are required to keep a record of payments for a minimum of 6 years according to current UK tax laws. If you have any questions about this long we hold don’t hesitate to send an email to Sales@kingco.co.uk.
Data Subject Rights
As the subject of data under the current Data Protection laws, you can ask us to remove your personal data from our database and anonymise you as an individual. You can also request to view what data we hold on our system about you as an individual. Where possible we will respond to these requests as soon as possible. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data.
a) Security of Your Information: All data is kept on a secure server network within King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd. There are all relevant security measures in place to ensure your data is held safely. These include certain procedures, physical or technological protection and may include encryption of data or asking you for proof of identity before we disclose your personal information to yourself.
In the event of a data breach, as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, you will be informed within 72 hours.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
b) Data Storage and Retention: King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd will only retain information for as long as is required for business purposes. We deem it necessary to keep all company information in regards to transactions and, payment etc.
Modification of our Privacy Notice
Questions, Concerns or Complaints
Questions regarding our Privacy Notice should be directed to King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd.’s data privacy resource: Sales@kingco.co.uk. If you would like to modify the types of marketing email messages you receive from King & Co (The Tree Nursery Ltd), you may do so by following the instructions contained in of any email message that you receive from us.
To help us keep your personal information up to date, or to request access to the personal information King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd maintains about you, you may contact us at King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Ltd, Dunmow Road, Rayne, Braintree, CM77 6wf
King & Co (The Tree Nursery) Limited Registered in England and Wales. Reg No. 5976976