Pittosporum tenuifolium Abbotsbury Gold - 15Ltr
Pittosporum tenuifolium Abbotsbury Gold is a bushy evergreen shrub which will form a compact rounded shrub to around 2m tall and 1.5m wide in most sites.
Pittosporum leaves are 4-5cm long and rounded to elliptic with wavy-margins, they are light green to yellow with irregular, darker green margins when they emerge and darken as they age. The new lighter leaves contrast well against the older darker leaves. Late spring/ early summer sees small, fragrant, bell-shaped, deep purple flowers appear followed by black capsules.
A good evergreen shrub which has a solid natural shape but can be clipped if required.
We would recommend fertile and moist but well draining soil in a sheltered site in sun to part shade kept away from cold winter winds.
Please select the size and quantity of your Pittosporum plant below.
- Pot Size : 15 Litre
Pittosporum tenuifolium Abbotsbury Gold 15Ltr
- Size: 15 litre pot.
- Botanical name/s: Pittosporum tenuifolium Abbotsbury Gold
- Common name/s: Pittosporum Abbotsbury Gold
- Flower / Foliage: Small dark purple fragrant flowers / green/yellow leaves with dark green margins.
- Plant type: Evergreen
- Flowering period: Late spring / early summer
- Mature height: 2-3m
- Mature spread: 2m
- Growth Rate: Slow to medium
- Recommended usage: Great for form and structure year round.
- Nursery grown: Yes
After Care / Plant Maintenance
- Once planted, Pittosporum will need watering throughout the first growing season, but make sure not to over / under water.
- Check for and remove any dead, decaying or diseased branchs.
- Remove any weeds from around the base of the Pittosporum plant (including grass).
- Position/Aspect: Plant in Sun to partial shade in a sheltered spot.
- Soil: When planting this shrub be sure that the soil is moist but well-draining, it will tolerate most soil types.
- Hardiness: Hardy in most places throughout the UK.
- Plant maintenance: Low maintenance
How do I order from King & Co?
Your order may be placed via our Online Shop, which is fast simple and secure.
After your Online Shop order has been placed we will send an order confirmation email to the email address provided. This will provide you with details of your order, including the order number, which you should check and retain for your records. If there is an error in your order requirement, please contact us as soon as possible quoting your order number, so that we can rectify prior to dispatch.
We will take your credit or debit card payment over the phone. Simply call us on 01376 340469 and one of our experienced team are always available to discuss your order 7 days a week.
From our Nursery
Collect your trees or shrubs from our Nursery in Rayne.
We accept all major credit cards including: Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Credit, Visa Electron and Visa Debit.
How can I expect delivery from King & Co?
Overnight to your door
We can delivery to you anywhere in England and Wales via an overnight courier service (two days for Scotland & Ireland).
Via Online Shop
Orders placed via our Online shop if placed by 12 noon Monday –Thursday can be delivered to you the very next day. If placed on a Friday - Sunday delivery would be on Tuesday.
We deliver by national overnight courier service.
Should you require a specific delivery date, let us know in advance and we will arrange for your delivery to arrive on your required date.
Every tree and plant is packed to ensure your order arrives safely.
For large trees or quantities of trees and plants
Please phone us to discuss, we are usually able to deliver to you via a dedicated vehicle.
For local deliveries
We will deliver to you in our local area and we will be pleased to arrange this with you whilst you are visiting our Nursery or via the phone. We also provide a planting service.
We have our own installation teams to carry out planting in Southern & Eastern England. Please call us to discuss, we are always happy to provide you a quotation.