Symphoricarpos albus – Snowberry Bare Root Plants
Snowberry or Symphoricarpos albus is a small dense shrub, part of the Honey suckle family, with erect shoots that thrives in damp, shady areas. Snowberry produces bright pink flowers in mid-summer, but is better known for its berries which are bright white, and appear on mass in autumn will spread 2m wide by suckering.
These plants are bare root, available to plant when dormant in winter, we supply from November – April.
Please select the size and quantity of your Snowberry plant below.
If the tree size you require is not listed please call for current availability and delivery options as we are always updating the stock we have for sale at our tree nursery in Essex.
- Available in Packs
Availability: Out Of Stock
|Qty||Bare Root Pack Size||Price|
|40/60cms (25 plants)||£21.00|
|40/60cms (50 plants)||£42.00|
|40/60cms (100 plants)||£78.00|
|40/60cms (250 plants)||£195.00|
|40/60cms (500 plants)||£355.00|
|40/60cms (750 plants)||£525.00|
|40/60cms (1000 plants)||£660.00|
Symphoricarpos albus – Snowberry Bare Root plant
- Size: 40/60cm
- Botanical name/s: Symphoricarpos albus
- Common name/s: Snowberry
- Flower / Foliage: Symphoricarpos albus or Snowberry is a small dense shrub with erect shoots. It produces bright pink flowers in mid-summer, known for its bright white berries.
- Plant type: Deciduous
- Flowering period: Summer
- Mature height: 2m
- Mature spread: 1.5-2m
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Recommended usage: Snowberry makes a good hedge plant.
- Nursery grown: Yes
After Care / Plant Maintenance
- Snowberry plants must be heeled-in firmly around the base of the plants. Bare root plants will benefit from watering in the early stages of establishment.
- Check tree tie / stake isn't rubbing and / or too tight or too loose on the trunk.
- Check for and remove any dead, decaying, diseased or crossing branch.
- Remove any weeds from around the base of the Sycamore tree (including grass)
- Position/Aspect: All aspects.
- Soil: When planting Snowberry make sure that the soil is moist but well-draining.
- Hardiness: Hardy in most places throughout the UK.
- Plant maintenance: Grow in fertile rich soil in full sun or partial shade. Requires general pruning.s.
How do I order from King & Co?
Your order may be placed via our Online Shop, which is fast simple and secure.
After your Online Shop order has been placed we will send an order confirmation email to the email address provided. This will provide you with details of your order, including the order number, which you should check and retain for your records. If there is an error in your order requirement, please contact us as soon as possible quoting your order number, so that we can rectify prior to dispatch.
We will take your credit or debit card payment over the phone. Simply call us on 01376 340469 and one of our experienced team are always available to discuss your order 7 days a week.
From our Nursery
Collect your trees or shrubs from our Nursery in Rayne.
We accept all major credit cards including: Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Credit, Visa Electron and Visa Debit.
How can I expect delivery from King & Co?
Overnight to your door
We can delivery to you anywhere in England and Wales via an overnight courier service (two days for Scotland & Ireland).
Via Online Shop
Orders placed via our Online shop if placed by 12 noon Monday –Thursday can be delivered to you the very next day. If placed on a Friday - Sunday delivery would be on Tuesday.
We deliver by national overnight courier service.
Should you require a specific delivery date, let us know in advance and we will arrange for your delivery to arrive on your required date.
Every tree and plant is packed to ensure your order arrives safely.
For large trees or quantities of trees and plants
Please phone us to discuss, we are usually able to deliver to you via a dedicated vehicle.
For local deliveries
We will deliver to you in our local area and we will be pleased to arrange this with you whilst you are visiting our Nursery or via the phone. We also provide a planting service.
We have our own installation teams to carry out planting in Southern & Eastern England. Please call us to discuss, we are always happy to provide you a quotation.